- We are supercharging our daily cleaning schedule and will be using medical grade disinfectant to ensure all contact points including exercise equipment, hand rails, door handles etc. are sanitised regularly.
- Every night commercial cleaners will thoroughly wash down and saturate all wet areas including the changing areas, showers, toilets, aquatic floors and sauna with foaming disinfectant.
- During level 3 we were able to upgrade our cardio equipment and layout to create space to ensure all users are able to maintain recommended social distancing.
- There have been changes made to both the Mezzanine studio and ground floor to make it easier to maintain social distancing.
- Class numbers may be limited, where necessary, to ensure there is good space to maintain social distancing. If we find there are classes where numbers have had to be limited we will look to add more classes to accommodate our members. Group fitness Instructors will require all participants to adhere to the social distancing requirements.
The updated group fitness timetable is located on this website. Classes may be adjusted as demand requires so please check regularly for any updates.
- Hand sanitiser is located throughout the club and we ask members to regularly sanitise their hands while working out. It will be a requirement for all members to use the hand sanitiser before entering the club.
- The cleaning stations now provide medical grade disinfectant in spray bottles and members are required to spray and wipe down equipment after use.
- Anyone who is obviously not well or has symptoms suggestive of a cold or flu will not be permitted to enter the club and be advised to seek medical advice.
& Sports, a club
like no other.
Aspire Health & Sports is a purposefully designed health and fitness club to ensure you enjoy loads of space and variety to exercise and revitalise in an unintimidating and fully air-conditioned environment.
Offering an impressive range of world-class facilities and professional services to help keep you motivated and inspired.
World Class Facilities
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
Whether you goal is to lose weight, build strength, improve mobility, or simply to work on your fitness, we have the facilities and personal trainers to get you on the right track.
Aspire’s High Performance Centre is world class; equipped with the facilities and specialist professionals needed to assist athletes and sportspeople in their individual pursuits of excellence.
With a 25-meter heated indoor pool, hot & cold plunge pools, spas and a sauna, our members-only Aquatic Area has everything you need to work out AND relax!
Featuring a Sports Med Physician, physiotherapists, nutritionists, massage therapists and more. Aspire Sports Med houses Tauranga’s leading health and wellness professionals all under one roof.
Follow up your workout with a nourishing smoothie or snack from Quench Cafe, or treat yourself to a beauty treatment at About You Medi-Spa. We are lucky enough to have both onsite at Aspire!
A range of fully certified
When new members join the club they may undertake a Baseline Assessment. We’ll match you up with a suitable trainer who will take you through a range of basic fitness tests to identify your ‘starting point’ and determine your priorities, goals and how we can best help you achieve these.
Latest News & Updates
“Aspire is big enough that even when the carpark
is full, the gym doesn’t feel too busy”
“This is my first time joining a gym. I don’t feel out of place or nervous, and there is always a trainer on the floor to help me while I’m still learning”
“All under one roof”
“The café means I can catch up with my friends after BodyBalance, and the banana bread is yum but doesn’t ruin my workout!”
“I was overweight, tired & lacked confidence. The Aspire team made me feel welcome as soon as I walked through the doors. Joining Aspire has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.”
“My body looks better, toned, and most importantly I feel a lot better about myself.”
“By far the best gym! Great trainers, positive energy, inspiring transformations. They keep motivating & helping me.”